Vivo X6S And X6S Plus Price, Specs, Features And Release Date
Vivo X6S and X6S Plus are the new pair of smartphones added to Chinese company recently. Both handsets include better audio hardware with X6S has a AKM4375 32-bit DAC audio processor and the bigger X6S Plus has a ES9028 DAC within a YAMAHA YSS-205X audio-processor.
Both of them are incorporated with Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor as compare to MediaTek MT6752 processor in the previous Vivo smartphones launched in 2015. The specs sheet also include a 4GB of RAM, an internal storage of 32GB and 64GB of memory, LTE and the finger print sensor on the back of the body.
Vivo X6S & X6S Plus Price And Pre-Order
Prices of X6S and X6S Plus have been already announced in the official-store & are around CNY 2598 which is approx $400 for the Vivo X6S and CNY 2,998 which is approx $470 for the X6S Plus model. Shipping & preorder is said to begin from April 5th, 2016 at 10 am in China. Both phones will launch in India soon. Also Read – LG G6
Vivo X6S | X6S Plus Specs in Nutshell
- 5.2 inch display for Vivo X6S and 5.7 inch screen display for Vivo X6S Plus
- 1080p resolutions
- Fast charging feature (twin charging like XPlay 5)
- Hi-Fi audio
- 4G LTE network
- Fingerprint recognition sensor at back
- Colors – Gold, Rose gold and Silver
- Snapdragon 652 chip set processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- 8 mega pixel front camera
- 13 mega pixel primary camera for X6S and 16 mega pixel back camera for X6S Plus model
- 3,000mAh battery for Plus variant and 2,400mAh battery for the Vivo X6S handset
- AKM4375 32-bit DAC audio processor for Vivo X6S
- S9028 DAC with a YAMAHA YSS-205X audio processor for Vivo X6S Plus.