Oukitel U10 Features, Price And Release Date
Oukitel recently announced their new flagship Smartphone codenamed – U10 with super thin metal body and press Touch ID. Oukitel U10 features the 64 bit octa core MediaTek MT6753 CPU, Mali – T760 GPU, providing a high level of performance.
The octa core processor of U10 is supported by 3 GB of RAM for faster, smoother, and intensive games and fluent multi programs. The phones also supports dual SIM card slot. The screen display of Oukitel is 5.5 inch supported by 1920 x 1080 pixel of resolution and wide view angle along with full metal body which is super thin ( 7.9 mm ) and 2.5D curved glass.
Oukitel U10 also features a true 13 Mega Pixel Samsung 3 M2 back camera (16 Mega Pixel interpolated) and 5 Mega pixel front camera (8 Mega Pixel interpolated) for taking selfies & designed to take high quality pictures and specially performs well in low light conditions due to dual tone LED flash. The inbuilt storage of this device is 16 GB of internal storage, and a 2,850 mAh Li-Po battery which supports quick charging.
Must Read – Apple iPhone 7 Launch Date
Oukitel U10 Full Specifications In Nutshell :
- Finger print sensor
- Colors : White+Gold and Black+Space Grey
- Android 5.1 Operating System
- OGS technology, making display more responsive, clearer and brighter.
- Metal body
- Dimensions : 154 x 76.9 x 7.9 mm
- Bluetooth version 4
- 1080p Full High Definition
- 5.5 inches screen display
- 13 mega pixel rear camera
- 5 mega pixel front camera
- Display type – JDI
- 3 GB of RAM
- 64-bit octa core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- Non removable battery (2,850 mAh)
- Gravity and Proximity sensor
- 16 GB internal storage
- Network – GSM and WCDMA
- OTG And OTA – Yes
- LED Notification Light – Yes
- GPS -Yes
- WiFi – 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Micro USB -5 Pin
- Supports Micro – SD slot.
Oukitel U10 Price And Release Date
While there is no official confirmation about the price and release date of U10 flagship, but expected price is USD $160 and expected release date in Quarter 3 – 2015. The phone is expected to give stiff competition to Huawei Mate 7, which is also having metal body and was recently launched.
Also Read – OnePlus 2 Details