Motorola Moto X Style Launched | Everything You Need To Know
Motorola launched 3 phones at the live events in New York, Sao Paulo & London on 28th July, 2015. The three smart phones are : Moto X Style , Moto X Play and new Moto G (2015 3rd Gen).
The new Moto X Style has very small bezels size around the display screen, making it feel much smaller than its large display would suggest, and also it has “the world’s fastest turbo charging feature” along with LTE compatibility with all US carriers including Verizon. Also Read – Moto X Play Features
The new Moto Style also features a 21 Mega Pixel back camera with a ƒ/2.0 aperture, and capable of capturing 4K video recording & a dual LED flash. The front facing selfie camera is a 5 Mega Pixel camera along with an 87 degree wide angle lens feature. The phone also has a front facing flash. The Motorola Moto X Style has following features :
- 5.7 inch quad HD display
- Front facing speakers
- Turbo power quick battery technology
- Fastest battery charging phone
- 50% greater charge than the Galaxy S6.
- More light in camera for best images
- 21 MP rear camera
- Adreno 418
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS
- Snapdragon 808 processor
- Dual core 1.8GHz Cortex A57 and quad core 1.44GHz Cortex A53 CPU
- 3GB RAM.
You can even customize this smart phone with Moto Maker at their site, which offers options like bamboo and leather back covers.
- New water repellant coating
- Better camera as compare to iphone 6
- Selfie lens – 5 mega pixel front facing camera
- You can Purchase this Moto X style smart phone without unlock version also
- Universal LTE Branding
- 16/32/64 GB storage variants
- up to 64GB of built-in storage
- microSD expansion up to 128 GB
- Moto X Style Price – It will cost just $399.
The new Moto X Style will be launched as a pure-edition smartphone in the U.S. with universal bands like Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint LTE support. Moto X style have 3,000mAh battery , a Pure Android device and ill launch sometime in September.
For more news and updates on Moto X Style, stay tuned to giztimes.com and follow us on facebook, twitter and google plus.