30 May 2015 News Headlines
30 May 2015 News – Breaking Headlines
Sepp Blatter Re-Elected As Fifa President.
Fifa officials ‘corrupted’ football – US prosecutors.
- Indian Economy Grows At 7.3% In 2014-15; Up From 6.9% In 2013-14.
Germany passes Japan to have world’s lowest birth rate.
Germany : Merkel not ruling out EU treaty change after Cameron talks.
Cuba officially off U.S. terror blacklist.
Europa League final Sevilla Wins.
- Trevor Noah to start on ‘Daily Show’ in September.
- Residents flee Japan volcano.
- No Radioactive Leak at Delhi Airport, Say Atomic Inspectors.
- Android M launched at Google IO 2015 Event.
- Google Photos New App With Free, Unlimited Storage launched.
- Nepal Observes Everest Day to Revive Tourism.
These were the 30 May 2015 News Headlines. For more updates keep visiting our site. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter. Feel free to share this article on Facebook, Twitter and Google plus. Leave comments if you have anything more to add to our article or if you want to share your opinion with us. Thank You